ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] IBM Support Portal Search

2013-11-05 21:18:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] IBM Support Portal Search
From: Angela Robertson <aprobert AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 21:15:21 -0500
Hi Wanda - For any broken links you can contact me directly at
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com. I can contact the page owners to report the issues.

@All - On a separate topic, is there any interest for a 'documentation
customizer' tool? Here's the idea: You specify your hardware and
applications / file systems, and, in return, you see the Tivoli Storage
documentation related to your environment. Information that you do not need
is hidden from view. You can change your settings and see the content
related to other hardware solutions or applications / file systems.

If anyone is interested in this type of tool, let me know. If you are
interested and are willing to share a few minutes of your time, I might
have a few follow up questions to ask offline. Angela

Angela Robertson
IBM Software Group
Durham, NC 27703
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 11/04/2013
12:30:54 PM: