ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Filesystem Backup ERROR ANS1688I

2013-09-05 11:31:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Filesystem Backup ERROR ANS1688I
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 11:28:59 -0400
Hi Brent,

I don't know what your entire include/exclude list looks like
and I don't know the command you are using to run the backup.
Those pieces of information are vital to understanding
why the BA client is trying to back up the SQL database files.

If you can't figure it out, feel free to open a PMR so that
the service team can help you.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 09/05/2013
10:48:38 AM: