ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: State of TSM Reporting

2013-04-04 16:11:11
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: State of TSM Reporting
From: Michael malitz <michael.malitz AT MM-IT DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 22:08:45 +0200
Hi all,

there is another TSM management and administration product available
(FREEWARE and professional edition)
which you can choose:

"Power Administrator for TSM"   -  www.tsmpoweradmin.com

Some highlights:
- Full automation and automatic alarming function.
- A lot of "out of the Box" reports (short-, long-term and tend).
- Free TSM V 5.5. a like "Operational Reporting" with e-mail support  also
in our FREEWARE edition.
- Central Master-Activity log for all TSM Servers with regular expression
filter capabilities and  SNMP, shell scripts and of course e-mail
interfaces.

Have a look and enjoy.

Rgds mikel