ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] State of TSM Reporting

2013-04-05 08:39:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] State of TSM Reporting
From: John Stephens <john.stephens AT STORSERVER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 12:37:34 +0000
Hans:
TCR  ( an optional component of the Admin center) has made great improvements
over the last few years, but it still seems to have many moving parts.
I use STORServerConsole for all my reporting needs as well as complete TSM
management functionality.

John Stephens | CSE |STORServer, Inc
Mobile: 813.817.2526
John.Stephens AT STORServer DOT com