ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] State of TSM Reporting

2013-04-05 15:42:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] State of TSM Reporting
From: Kenneth Bury <kenbury1 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 15:41:07 -0400
There are two parts to the IBM strategy when it comes to operational
monitoring and reporting. First as Maurice pointed out there is the
Operations Center which is in beta. It's role will be to provide an
operational interface to TSM. Second is the TSM Reporting, this will be
reporting and long term data repository for trending reports. You have
access to TSM Reporting now within your TSM 6.3 version. It's also is part
of an open development initiative so you have access to the new TSM VE
reports.  http://ibm.co/W7jK39

Ken Bury,
IBM Tivoli Storage

--