ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Recovery log is pinning since upgrade to 5.5.5.0 code

2011-05-12 10:08:06
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Recovery log is pinning since upgrade to 5.5.5.0 code
From: Paul Fielding <paul AT FIELDING DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 07:53:07 -0600
A couple of questions, Eric

- how big is your DB
- have you tried a test upgrade to an alternate box to see how long it will
take?

Indeed, I agree that you're going to have to do something, whether it's take
the outage to go to V6 or start to migrate to another product.  However, if
you are in a position to move to another product, then (worst case
scenario), you're probably in a position to move to a clean V6 server
without migrating.   The one thing you really can't do is stay where you are
forever, at least not with support....

Paul