ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Mail and Exchange 2010

2011-05-17 11:12:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Mail and Exchange 2010
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:59:36 -0400
Ben,

That message can sometimes mean you have a bad entry in the
DSM.OPT file or something else that keeps the TSM API
from loading correctly.

The most expedient way for you to get this resolved is
to open a PMR with IBM support. They can gather a
Data Protection for Exchange and TSM API trace
and find out what is going wrong pretty quickly.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 05/17/2011
10:38:28 AM: