ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] De-dup ratio's

2010-11-16 13:42:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] De-dup ratio's
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:41:53 -0500
By using source-mode deduplication, you could avoid backing up the entire PST
files every day.  We've just introduced Exchange here, within the last year,
and are still figuring out the best way to deal with PST files.

--
Paul Zarnowski                            Ph: 607-255-4757
Manager, Storage Services                 Fx: 607-255-8521