ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Using TSM to restore a mailbox

2010-11-16 13:51:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Using TSM to restore a mailbox
From: "Tyree, David" <david.tyree AT SGMC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:50:07 -0500
Nice.

Have you seen something similar using TSM?

David Tyree
Interface Analyst
South Georgia Medical Center
229.333.1155
Confidential Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use,  disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
message.