ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM config for Windows 2008 R2 cluster

2010-11-16 13:13:20
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM config for Windows 2008 R2 cluster
From: Ben Bullock <BBullock AT BCIDAHO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:11:43 -0700
Amazingly enough, I have avoided having to maintain TSM clients on Windows
clusters... until now.

We have a new Win2008 R2 cluster (actually a Microsoft Storage Server 2008
appliance).

Does anybody have some good links or notes on how to configure TSM for W2008
clusters? The Tivoli websites send me all over their "Information Center", but
leads me to nothing.

My TSM server is 5.5.1.0 and the Windows TSM client I am trying to work with is
6.2.1, but I could use a lower version if needed.

Thanks,
Ben

The BCI Email Firewall made the following annotations
*Confidentiality Notice:

This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received
this communication in error, please do not distribute, and
delete the original message.

Thank you for your compliance.

You may contact us at:
Blue Cross of Idaho