ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] CAD seems confused about what time it is?

2007-11-15 11:41:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] CAD seems confused about what time it is?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:07:31 -0700
Hi Allen,

No, this shouldn't be a DST thing, unless the OS isn't patched accordingly
to support the DST changes; and even then, I can't see it being off by
that much (a one-hour difference maybe, but not 14 hours).

What does the schedule definition look like? Is the 0800 kick-off within
the window? What is randomization? IC53294 come to mind; pay no attention
to the "Vista" bit, it isn't Vista specific, but I can't swear it is
limited to the classic scheduler, either.

Did this client system go to sleep at some time, then wake up? Anything in
dsmwebcl.log, dsmerror.log or dsmsched.log that might hint at a clue?

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/15/2007
08:18:42 AM: