ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] CAD seems confused about what time it is?

2007-11-15 13:40:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] CAD seems confused about what time it is?
From: "Allen S. Rout" <asr AT UFL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:57:53 -0500
>> On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:07:31 -0700, Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT
>> COM> said:

> No, this shouldn't be a DST thing, unless the OS isn't patched
> accordingly to support the DST changes; and even then, I can't see
> it being off by that much (a one-hour difference maybe, but not 14
> hours).

Actually, it's 10 hours: It was trying to start this evening's
schedule.

If the restart of the CAD doesn't address the issue, I'll do the next
level of troubleshooting, and open a real ticket.  It seems it's not a
"Oh, yeah, lots of us got that after the time change" sort of thing.
Owell.  I'll recap how it goes.

- Allen S. Rout