ADSM-L

Re: TSM AND WINDOWS 2000 CLUSTER ISSUE

2003-09-04 16:07:33
Subject: Re: TSM AND WINDOWS 2000 CLUSTER ISSUE
From: RR Glen <gchurchf AT COLUMBUS.RR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 15:34:20 -0400
The cluster node in question had to 'own' the volume at the time that you
installed the service on that node. You may move the volume later, but the
service only recognizes volumes that were there when it was installed.  This
could be your problem.

Glen Churchfield
This message may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged
information.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message. The views or opinions
expressed in this message are solely those of the individual sender, except
(1) where the message states such views or opinions are on behalf of a
particular entity;  and (2) the sender is authorized by the entity to give
such views or opinions.