ADSM-L

TSM AND WINDOWS 2000 CLUSTER ISSUE

2003-09-04 13:41:18
Subject: TSM AND WINDOWS 2000 CLUSTER ISSUE
From: Laura Booth <lbooth AT CARILION DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:20:26 -0400
I have a Windows 2000 SP4 Server and have configured TSM 5.1  for several
cluster nodes.  I have one node that will not recognize one of the physical
drives that is configured within that group.  I have edited the opt file,
reconfigured TSM on the local machine, removed and reinstalled the services for
the cluster node, and removed and recreated the node itself...I have rights to
the drive and don't have an issue accessing the drive. Has anyone had a similar
issue or have a resolution for this problem?

Thanks,
Laura Booth