ADSM-L

Re: Client login with admin id and password

2003-03-12 13:05:03
Subject: Re: Client login with admin id and password
From: Sal Mangiapane <salm AT VITALDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:07:16 -0500
I am presenting TSM as a solution to a local hospital and I expect they will
have lots of security questions.  Thanks in advance for
all input....

Has anyone used the include.encrypt option on production system?

Have you seen CPU processing significantly change on the client or server?

Does it require more LAN/WAN bandwidth to backup / restore?

Is it available for all supported platforms?

sal

Sal Mangiapane
Vital Data Systems, LLC

-- snip --