ADSM-L

Re: Client login with admin id and password

2003-03-12 12:04:52
Subject: Re: Client login with admin id and password
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <DWIGHT.E.COOK AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:03:30 -0800
Well, since a "system privileged admin id" could change the node's password
and then connect without using their admin id & password (use the one they
just set it to) I can see why the straight use of their id & password would
be allowed.

Just another reason why management should pay their TSM admin's well ;-)

Dwight