ADSM-L

Re: Client login with admin id and password

2003-03-18 10:42:00
Subject: Re: Client login with admin id and password
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:37:51 -0700
TSM does leave some footprints. Refer to messages ANR0406I and ANR1639I.

With that said, I suppose that TSM could be made even more secure (at the
cost of flexibility), but I would say that this falls into the area of
"requirement", not "defect".

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
03/18/2003 08:11