ADSM-L

Re: 3590 K

2000-08-02 12:22:50
Subject: Re: 3590 K
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:22:50 -0700
I think what Eliza was asking and I too would like an experienced answer
on is "cohabitation."

Could I keep an offsite copypool that is "J" tapes and an onsite
"K" library?   If all I have are "E" drives that can read/write "J" and
"K"s???

Re-cycling the "J"s for offsite only is ideal as I only send tapes that
have reached "FULL" status off to Arcus every Wed.

thanks ... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley