ADSM-L

Re: ADSM 3.1.05 on HP-Unix

1998-09-23 20:51:47
Subject: Re: ADSM 3.1.05 on HP-Unix
From: malkit <malkit AT UDI.CO DOT IL>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 02:51:47 +0200
Hello !

Is this HPUX 10 or 9 ? Since you didn't send the inittab file I can give
you 2 hints that I found as problems in the past:
1. Check the process name (the first field) , on some of the HP systems
the name must not be longer than 4 characters.
2.Check the position if the command within the inittab, place it between
the lines that the README file refer to.

I hope it helped !

Malkit Hayun, UDI
Application Engineer
Office: 972-3-9233440