ADSM-L

ADSM v3 client setup on NT lotus notes server

1998-09-23 21:11:04
Subject: ADSM v3 client setup on NT lotus notes server
From: "Gogineni, Sri" <SGogineni AT CAISO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 18:11:04 -0700
Hi ,

Not being sure as to whether my message was distributed successfully, I am
resending this message with slight modifications

      I am facing a peculiar problem while installing ADSM ver 3 client (
Windows NT v4.0  Intel  server running lotus notes in cluster    .  I have
done this process many times over on other pc's. and servers successfully.
But on these lotus notes cluster servers , It would'nt let me install this
simple process of setup.

I tried removing the machine from the cluster and stopping as many
nonrelevant process as possible. But it just would'nt let me do it.

It gives the message enclosed in the file. Any help is appreciated.

I even referred to Don daniels message about
Thanks in advance.

Sri

 The configuration is:

Software:

Windows NT Server 4.0 with service pack 3
Lotus Domino 4.6.1

Hardware:

IBM PC 704
512 MB Memory
16GB RAID 5 Disk
Dual 200Mhz Pentium Processors

Error : _INS0432._MP - Application error

The instruction at "0x77a91e09 referenced memory at "0x00a56058". The memory
could not be read.
Click on OK to terminate the application