ADSM-L

Testing ADSM software

1998-09-23 20:38:22
Subject: Testing ADSM software
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 17:38:22 -0700
I'm curious to hear how others implement the testing of ADSM
software before committing to new PTFs, or version upgrades.

We're in the process of building a testbed, and I'm interested in
hearing from any others that have done this. One issue in which
I'm particularly interested is licensing. If you have an
additional machine on which you do your testing of the new
software, are you required to get an additional license? That
seems like it could get quite expensive, given the cost of ADSM.

Any thoughts, ideas, comments, or suggestions are most welcome.

 -- Tom

Thomas A. La Porte
DreamWorks Feature Animation
tlaporte AT anim.dreamworks DOT com