ADSM-L

Re: ADSM versus Arcserve and Backup Exec

1998-09-14 10:54:04
Subject: Re: ADSM versus Arcserve and Backup Exec
From: "Mapes, Mark" <MWM4 AT PGE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 07:54:04 -0700
And to throw in my two cents, yes I agree that building a recovered system
on-site and shipping it off-site makes a lot of sense.  Plus, you probably
should have a spare-depot on-site anyway.  I think the more you think about
disaster recovery, or other types of use of the data being backed up
remotely, the better the idea to have a central site for all you backups.
Good luck.

Mark Mapes
PG&E