ADSM-L

Re: ADSM bounce after TCPIP outage

1997-03-19 07:28:16
Subject: Re: ADSM bounce after TCPIP outage
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,HiServ/US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 07:28:16 -0500
Dianne,
        We used to run into this problem intermittently... whenever TCPIP was
stopped and started, ADSM would not always reestablish communication.
We were so downlevel on TCPIP on MVS (V2.x) that I didn't bother
pursuing this with support... we ended up doing the same thing you're
doing (i.e. recycling ADSM whenever TCPIP was bounced.)

Tim