ADSM-L

Re: File names with spaces?

1997-03-19 07:34:50
Subject: Re: File names with spaces?
From: "Clendenny, Ronald D." <rdclendenny AT CAL.UE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 06:34:50 -0600
Jerry,

Here is my restore command:

res "cal002:/userdata/ca24526/app source/*" -rep=all -su=y

Connected to CALLAWAY2.

ANS4095E No files matching search criteria were found

Total number of objects restored:         0
Total number of bytes transferred:        0
Total failures:                           0
Elapsed processing time:            0:00:28

I have triple checked my spelling, and the "apps" directory right next
to it is backed up with no problem.  I am at 2.1.7 version of mvs server
and the Netware client is Version 2, Release 1, Level 0.6f.
The directory currently exists on the server.  Any clues?

Ron Clendenny  <rdclendenny AT cal.ue DOT com>
Callaway Nuclear Power Plant
Fulton, Missouri

"The difference between a madman and me is that I am not mad" - Salvador
Dali