ADSM-L

Re: Backup DB & Del Volhistory

1996-09-20 06:47:39
Subject: Re: Backup DB & Del Volhistory
From: Martin Welti <welti AT RZU.UNIZH DOT CH>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 12:47:39 +0200
We are running AIX ADSM server v2.1.0.8 and use the following macro without
any problem:

DEL VOLHIST TOD=TODAY-6 TYPE=DBBackup
BACKUP DB DEV=rzu8mmcl S=no VOL=DBD%1 TYPE=FULL

The server is not waiting for any confirmation reply. Is this a difference
between Level v2.1.0.8 and v2.1.0.9 ? When I submit the same 'del volhist'
command in a dsmadmc session, then I'm prompted for a confirmation reply.

Martin Welti
Rechenzentrum der Universitaet Zuerich              E-mail: welti AT rzu.unizh
DOT ch