ADSM-L

Re: adsmpipe

1996-09-20 05:14:04
Subject: Re: adsmpipe
From: Morrison Joseph Datavia <JosephM2 AT TRANSNET.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 11:14:04 +0200
Hi Cyndie,

I got ADSMPIPE to work by copying the file libApiDS.so.1.sol2 to
/usr/lib/libApiDS.so.1.
Thanks.

I am now experiencing a new problem when I try do to a test backup.
I entered the command :

./adsmpipe -cvf dataware2 -l 735M < /dev/rsdk/c0t2d0s7

to back up a raw volume.

The error message I get is :

error in dsmInit.rcMsg=rc=610, dsmRCMsg error rc=610

I am running ADSM ver 1, release 2, level 0.7  with the source code
version of ADSMPIPE on Solaris 2.4 platform.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Joseph Morrison
JosephM2 AT transnet.co DOT za