ADSM-L

Re: Backup DB & Del Volhistory

1996-09-20 09:47:45
Subject: Re: Backup DB & Del Volhistory
From: "Price, Robert R." <pricerr AT WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 09:47:45 -0400
I have found that I need to give the DELETE VOLHIST some time to take
effect.  I have a 30 second delay built into my script and it works
reliably.

Bob Price

Westinghouse I & T Information Systems
11 Stanwix Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222

Email:   pricerr AT westinghouse DOT com
Voice:  (412) 642-3634, (WIN) 272-3634