ADSM-L

Re: Backup DB & Del Volhistory

1996-09-20 16:27:38
Subject: Re: Backup DB & Del Volhistory
From: Simon Foster <simon.foster AT NATWESTUK.CO DOT UK>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 13:27:38 -0700
Microsoft Mail v3.0 (MAPI 1.0 Transport) IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note
From: FOSTER, Simon,  SADS
To:  'INTERNET:adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU'
Date: 1996-09-20 13:18
Message ID: E21B5346BD12D011B0C140000006A509
Conversation ID: RE: Backup DB & Del Volhistory

Stick that delete volhistory command in an administrative schedule, set
Stick that delete volhistory command in an administrative schedule, set
it up to run every day, well before you run the backup, and everything
will be fine. We do this and have no problems.

Simon Foster
System Services
Distributed Systems
Technical Operations
Level A/3
National Westminster Bank PLC
Goodmans Fields
74 Alie Street
London     E1 8HL
Phone: (+44/0) 171 480 2168      <ITS: 73-2168>       <Mobile: (+44/0)
802 187593>
Fax: (+44/0) 171 480 2848      <ITS: 73-2848>
GOAP: Y001SF3
Internet: simon.foster AT natwestuk.co DOT uk