TDP for Exchange 2010

pfsubaru

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Need someone help for my TDP for exchange2010 backup, I can manually backup my exchange 2010 and restore without issue via the GUI or by manually running the command line. But once I assign to the schedule backup .... fail. I don't have a clue on why this is giving me grief. Does anyone run into a similar issue?

BA Client - 6.2.2
TDP for Exchange - 6.1.3

These are the error that come up when I backup via the schedule, but this doesn't show up if I manually run the backup via the command line.

ACN5350E An unknown Exchange API error has occurred.
08/22/2011 16:47:33 ANS1909E The scheduled command failed.
08/22/2011 16:47:33 ANS1512E Scheduled event 'Exchange_MAIL_FULL' failed. Return code = 1819.

Hi,

Anyone seen this error message? I re-configure my TDP for Exchange 2010 and I now getting this error message.

ACN0520E Failed to connect to Local DSMAGENT Node 'Nodename' at address:port 'nodename:xxxxx' vertify that the TSM client acceptor daemon (CAD) is installed, configured, and running properly.

Hey,

Have you checked to verify whether or not the TSM Client Acceptor Daemon is configured and running? (Check Windows Services)

Cheers

Account permissions issue. Try with scheduler (TDP for Exchange) service as a administrator privileges. User running TSM-TDP Scheduler services must have Member of AD's Organization Management group rights.

Hi,

Need someone help for my TDP for exchange2010 backup, I can manually backup my exchange 2010 and restore without issue via the GUI or by manually running the command line. But once I assign to the schedule backup .... fail. I don't have a clue on why this is giving me grief. Does anyone run into a similar issue?

BA Client - 6.2.2
TDP for Exchange - 6.1.3

These are the error that come up when I backup via the schedule, but this doesn't show up if I manually run the backup via the command line.

ACN5350E An unknown Exchange API error has occurred.
08/22/2011 16:47:33 ANS1909E The scheduled command failed.
08/22/2011 16:47:33 ANS1512E Scheduled event 'Exchange_MAIL_FULL' failed. Return code = 1819.

The account used needs to have the Organization Management role in Exchange. If that's not your problem, make sure your CAD and Remote Agent service is setup properly and your proxy is configured as well.

grant proxynode target=<EXCHANGE_NODE> agent=<WINDOWS_NODE>

Configure Schedule Services:
1. Open Command Prompt as Administrator
2. Enter - CD C:\Program Files\Tivoli\tsm\baclient
3. Enter – dsmcutil install CAD /name:”TSM CAD NAME” /node:enter your proxy agent /password:enter your password for node /optfile:<BA Client dsm.opt> /autostart:yes /startnow:yes
4. Enter – dsmcutil install remoteagent /name:”TSM AGENT NAME” /node:enter your proxy agent /password:enter your password /optfile:dsm.opt /partnername:”TSM CAD”
5. Open Services Manager and stop/start TSM CAD

I setup a third Exchange server the other day and it worked without any problems.

Back