Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Which media were used for a backup?

2007-11-21 02:28:59
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Which media were used for a backup?
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:19:14 +0100
Hello.

On Nov 20, 2007 9:30 PM, Marianne Van Den Berg <mvdberg AT stortech.co DOT za>
wrote:
> cmd line is so much easier and faster than the GUI!

Not always, no.

> I use this:
>
> bpimagelist -media -hoursago 12 -client <client_name> -U

That's what I currently use as well, but it doesn't provide the
information I asked for :)

I wanted to know, which tapes were used by a certain backup.
"bpimagelist -media -hoursago 12 -client <client_name> -U" answers
the question, which media were used in the last 12 hours to
backup a certain client.

But I think I'm quite happy with the Catalog search functionality.

Thanks a lot,

Alexander