Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Aptare and NBU not reporting properly ...

2007-06-15 11:42:40
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Aptare and NBU not reporting properly ...
From: "Philip McDougal" <pmcdougal AT calamos DOT com>
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:17:38 -0500
Thanks for the info Ed.

Up until the recent incidents, Aptare was running great and making my life much
easier.  I am running NBU 6.0MP4 for quite a while now so it wasn't like
anything changed.  Just odd behavior that I think was exacerbated by the tech
giving me files for a Unix box instead of Windows.

Since I contacted them about the issue showing up again, they have been
steadfastly by my side (almost too much, I need to eat and sleep ;-) trying to
fix the issue.

I followed up with some more details to Carl's message but I'm feeling much
better about the issue today than I was yesterday.  I love the product and this
is the only issue I've had so I'm confident that support will get it
straightened out permanently.

Thanks!
Phil.