Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Planning Netbackup in a VCS Cluster

2001-10-11 10:07:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Planning Netbackup in a VCS Cluster
From: frederick.coutret AT par.sita DOT int (Frédérick Coutret)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:07:22 -0400
Axel,

We are running Netbackup 3.4 on VCS 1.3 with 6 Tape Drives (STK Fiber 9840).
The two nodes are configured as media servers and they can see all the tapes
drives as they are all connected to the SAN.
We also use SSO to manage the reservation of these tape drives....I don't
think there is another way to
share the same tape drives.

Frederick