Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Planning Netbackup in a VCS Cluster

2001-10-11 12:56:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Planning Netbackup in a VCS Cluster
From: gyurchak AT veritas DOT com (Gregg Yurchak)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:56:20 -0400
Zone out the portID for the second path on the servers in the HBA
configuration on each server (you'd probably zone out a different path on
each server depending on the switch they're in).  Everything can be done
this was in the operating system without needing interaction on the switch.

Thanks,
Gregg Yurchak
VERITAS Consultant
Biloxi, MS