Networker

[Networker] Networker 7.4.3 on Solaris 10 using ADIC i500

2008-10-29 05:35:22
Subject: [Networker] Networker 7.4.3 on Solaris 10 using ADIC i500
From: lmac <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 05:28:56 -0400
Thanks for the reply.

There is 2 drives with the same problem.  The drives were shared through a
storage node but we have configured them again just through the networker
server so they are not shared.  Inquire shows the drives correctly and the
permissions on the device files are ok.

They both load and unload tapes but will not read or relabel the label.

|This was sent by lesley.mccormack AT east-ayrshire.gov DOT uk via Backup
Central.