Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.4.3 on Solaris 10 using ADIC i500

2008-10-29 07:01:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.4.3 on Solaris 10 using ADIC i500
From: Mesut Mert <mesut.mert AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:59:32 +0400
Do you have windows storage node? Most likely your ibm driver on windows
reserves the shared device. I faced this problem long time before. I
downgraded ibm driver to 6.0.8.x and the problem was fixed. Unfortunately
this driver is not downloadable as it is old. If you need it, send me direct
message through mesut.mert AT gmail DOT com, so i can send the driver to you.

Also old driver could be problem in term of performance.

Mesut