Networker

Re: [Networker] Problem with NetWorker notifications

2008-01-21 13:15:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problem with NetWorker notifications
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:10:10 -0800
Stan,

I don't have the answer but a couple of thoughts.  First, have you
checked the various log files to see if there might be a clue in there?
Second, perhaps try replacing the sendmail command in the notification
with a script of some sort that preserves everything to try and diagnose
the problem.

BTW, on my Solaris system (Solaris 7) there is /var/log/syslog that has
a bunch of sendmail messages.

Dave

David Werth
Garmin AT, Inc