Networker

[Networker] Problem with NetWorker notifications

2008-01-20 17:37:05
Subject: [Networker] Problem with NetWorker notifications
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:30:07 -0500
For some reason, my NetWorker 7.4 server has stopped sending out email notifications. This was working fine until Friday. The server runs Solaris 10 and sendmail. I have several individual clients set up so they email out notifications and those are still being sent, and so are the bootstrap reports, just not the savegroup completion notices and I think also the tape drive cleaning notices are also not being sent out.

Nothing has changed in a long time with regard to how notifications are treated. I double checked and the settings for the notifications look fine. I can send email manually from the NetWorker server too. I am at a loss as to why the savegroup notifications have stopped. There's nothing in mailq either. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.