Networker

Re: [Networker] Balancing load between storage nodes

2006-05-09 10:19:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Balancing load between storage nodes
From: Jim Ruskowsky <jimr AT JEFFERIES DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 10:09:33 -0400
Thanks Will -

Thats a good suggestion to clean up the way things look.
Right now my device numbers (rmt0, rmt1, rmt2, etc) are in backwards
order of the order of devices in the jukebox.  (drive0=rmt9, drive1=rmt8,
drive2=rmt7, etc)
This of course can lead to confusion.  Your method maps the confusion to a
singe
out of the way place that is not visible in the legato screen.

Jim