Networker

[Networker] Assistance needed with Storage Tek L20 on new storage node.

2004-03-16 14:54:57
Subject: [Networker] Assistance needed with Storage Tek L20 on new storage node.
From: "Novello, Guy" <GNovello AT PHCS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:56:52 -0500
Greetings,

I have a question that I hope you folks can help with.

I have a networker data zone with an AIX server, One AIX storage node and One
windows stroage node.
They all share a silo. I am trying to add a new windows storage node with a
local auto changer.
The new storage node can talk with the server and the server can see the new
drive (DLT8000).

The problem is that I cannot configure the auto changer. The inquire command
sees both the drive and the autochanger.
When I run the jbconfig command, it gets to the end and says it can't talk to
the controller port and I must
have a bad driver. We already reloaded the driver so I am thinking it may be a
permissions issue. The windows
machine says the driver and device are fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Guy Novello
Private HealthCare Systems