ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] multiple schedules on one server

2009-03-09 15:13:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] multiple schedules on one server
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:09:48 -0700
What I have done is create shortcuts on the desktop for this, i.e.,
Cluster nodes with resources that can reside on multiple nodes. The GUI
shortcut, if that's what you're using, should have added the
-optfile=path/info/to/dsmwhatever.opt. The name of the shortcut I use is
the nodename in the .opt file.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator