ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] multiple schedules on one server

2009-03-09 14:25:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] multiple schedules on one server
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:21:45 -0500
You are correct.  The question is what kind of client is this?  That
will make the difference as to how.
On Linux / UNIX :  dsm -optfile=/location/of/dsm.opt
On Windows:
Set DSM_CONFIG=C:\location\of\dsm.opt
Dsm
In batch file.

You could also (if you are referring to the Web interface:

dsmcad -optfile=/location/of/dsm.opt > /dev/null 2>&1 &

Put that in a start up script for each node specifying in the dsm.sys
file a separate httpport for each client.

In windows you would load the dsm as above and then install separate web
client services using the setup wizard, making sure you use different
port numbers for each client.  (or, use the dsmcutil)

See Ya'
Howard