ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] multiple schedules on one server

2009-03-09 14:12:36
Subject: [ADSM-L] multiple schedules on one server
From: Joe Crnjanski <JCrnjanski AT INFINITYNETWORK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:10:12 -0400

Hello,

We have customer who is hosting multiple clients on his server. He wants
to backup different folders (that belong to different customers) with
different TSM node name, and he also wants his customers to be able to
lunch GUI and see only their files.

I can install multiple schedules on his server that will use different
dsm.opt files, but when I lunch GUI it will always use only one dsm.opt.
So I can have different nodes backing up different folders, but I cannot
check it with GUI. I would need some sort of start-up switch that will
tell GUI which dsm.opt to use or something like this.

Any ideas appreciated,

Regards,

Joe Crnjanski

Infinity Network Solutions Inc.