ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] HEY! All you lurkers on ADSM-L! (was: Tracking who "owns" a node)

2009-02-23 09:24:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] HEY! All you lurkers on ADSM-L! (was: Tracking who "owns" a node)
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:22:12 -0500
We don't.

OK?

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Lindsay Morris
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 8:51 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

A little help please?
I want more responses to my poll, about how you track who owns a node.

THIS MEANS YOU!

It'll take you JUST THREE CLICKS, starting here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ojC0QfiSbYEcc2B246nO_2bA_3d_3d

Why should you do this?

Guilt:
    After all the great advice you've gotten off this list, isn't it
time to help a little?

Logic:
    Many people write software to make TSM better.  Help them to help
you!

Greed:
    I'll buy beer at the next TSM symposium for anyone who responds.

Come on, share the knowledge please.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ojC0QfiSbYEcc2B246nO_2bA_3d_3d

And thanks!

------