ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SV: numbering of Admin schedules

2009-02-23 09:26:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SV: numbering of Admin schedules
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:24:12 -0600
The only potential problem I see with this set, is the last line "del volhist
type=all".  If you have any backupsets in your library you lose track of them
if they are older than your "todate" option.  Setting type= to the type you
want to remove (leaving off db, dbs, and backupsets) is a safer route.

See Ya'
Howard