ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TS3500 count mismatch

2008-11-07 16:04:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TS3500 count mismatch
From: Fred Johanson <Fred AT UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:03:42 -0600
Thanks all for your suggestions.  The last time we asked the CE about missing
tapes was June, after an incident where 11 returns from offsite disappeared
into the robot.  Since then we've upgraded drives, robot firmware, and TSM, and
done only label commands in order to upgrade the returning tapes.  So today,
for the first time in a long time, checkin found everything that was scratch.
It also found 2 tapes that had dropped out of TSM in the last week.

Fred Johanson
TSM Administrator
University of Chicago

773-702-8464