ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TS3500 count mismatch

2008-11-07 13:28:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TS3500 count mismatch
From: "Cowen, Richard" <rcowen AT SBSPLANET DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 13:26:09 -0500
You can try retrieving info via SNMP.
I have used oid's starting with 1.3.6.1.4.1.2.6.182.
Slots were oid's 1.3.6.1.4.1.2.6.182.3.7.2.1.11.nnn, with the barcode
returned as the value.
You may need to enable SNMP gets via the Library web interface.
I have not tried this with a TS3500, but with a 3584.

Other oid's have info on drives, firmware, etc. The MIB is on the IBM
web site (or was.)