ADSM-L

Re: Failed 12

2006-11-09 10:46:32
Subject: Re: Failed 12
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 07:45:30 -0800
> Obviously, you need to look in the server Activity Log for the
>reason, as the TSM server is "the remote host".

Not sure why I left this out of the initial posting since I had it
copied out to include. This is the only thing I can find in the activity
log that coincides with the backup. With all the new code I honestly
have no idea what this might relate to. I know in the past it was one of
those dumb messages that gave you an indication the password on the node
was incorrect but if that was the case I would not expect to see any
data coming across at all.

11/07/2006 22:42:41  ANR0444W Protocol error on session 85395 for node
SQL03
                      (WinNT) - out-of-sequence verb (type Ping)

                      received.(SESSION: 85395)

Thanks,

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator