ADSM-L

Re: 2 fibre interfaces per drive

2003-11-18 19:37:03
Subject: Re: 2 fibre interfaces per drive
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 19:36:38 -0500
>Could you provide me with the direct link to this manual?  I can't seem to
>find it...  I'm using Google, but I'm not having any luck.  Thanks!

As documented in http://people.bu.edu/rbs/ADSM.QuickFacts :

  "IBM TotalStorage Tape Device Drivers: Installation and User's Guide",
   (GC35-0154) (a renaming of the earlier manual "IBM SCSI Tape Drive, Medium
    Changer, and Library Device Drivers: Installation and User's Guide", of the
    same publication number)
  "IBM TotalStorage Tape Device Drivers: Programming Reference" (GC35-0346)
   (a renaming of the earlier manual "IBM SCSI Tape Drive, Medium Changer, and
    Library Device Drivers: Programming Reference" (WB2107))
        Available at ftp://ftp.storsys.ibm.com/devdrvr/Doc/
                     (refer to the .message or README file in that directory)
                  or ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/devdrvr/Doc/  as files:
         IBM_TotalStorage_tape_IUG.ps      or  IBM_TotalStorage_tape_IUG.pdf
         IBM_TotalStorage_tape_PROGREF.ps  or  IBM_TotalStorage_tape_PROGREF.pdf

  Richard Sims, BU