ADSM-L

Re: Copy Storage Pool Switch / Volume Reclaim

2002-12-30 17:05:34
Subject: Re: Copy Storage Pool Switch / Volume Reclaim
From: Colby Morgan <cmorgan AT DATA-TRONICS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:05:00 -0600
We only switched some of the primary pools to backup to the new copy pool.
We still backup the storage pools that were not switched to the original
copy pool each day.  So, the original copy pool now contains current backups
of the non-switched primary pools, and partial backups of the switched
pools.  How do I remove the occupancy of switched pools without interrupting
the non-switched primary pool backups?

Thanks,
Colby Morgan