ADSM-L

Re: Copy Storage Pool Switch / Volume Reclaim

2002-12-30 16:51:06
Subject: Re: Copy Storage Pool Switch / Volume Reclaim
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:50:35 -0500
>...My questions is, how do I remove the occupancy left over from the switched
>primary pools in the original copy pool? ...

After a full Backup Stgpool to your new copy storage pool I would simply delete
the volumes in the old copy storage pool and then the old stgpool itself.
There's no need for machinations in dealing with the data in the old stgpool,
as you're covered with the new copy, and the old one is a now-pointless second
copy.

  Richard Sims, BU